Sanity Not Included Sanity Not Included

Love how a lot of the lyrics on your songs are more comedic than serious yet you're one of the best vocalists on here. I find a lot of the newgrounds singers sound amateurish a.k.a. only good for the internet but you are actually awesome.

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

people these days

anyone who rates this a four has no sense of music. I mean seriously, anyone that is part of Custom Audio Composers is automatically the best of the best on newgrounds (which i see includes you).

no music I heard on NG even comes close to the quality of the music created by anyone affiliated with that group. Just look at Epos. BEST soundtrack I've heard on ANY flash game I've ever played

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

awesome

you are seriously the best punk guitarist on newgrounds. I mean seriously I've searched for like hours for guitar-only songs and none of the ones I've ever found are even in the same class as your songs.

keep it up man, you're intense ;)

Evil-Dog responds:

everyone says to add lyrics but I disagree, there's not enough good instrumental guitar works, glad you seem to agree :D
cheers buddy

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

one word

OMFGTHATISEPICLYAWESOMEILOVEITITSAMAA AAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Song for a Friend_ _Song for a Friend_

.....

wat the hell is wrong with you people and your 3's and 2's?!?!?!

btw good song

vanguard182 responds:

thanks wolf, as always your enthusiasm is appreciated :-)

_Delirium_ _Delirium_

pfft

this shouldn't be a freakin 3.93!! it should be a 4.10-4.20+!!!! yeesh some people don't have any taste in cool and different songs at all! XD

nice job, you definitely brought it after 1:10. I really liked that main riff (or whatever you want to call it :P) you used too. keep up da good work ;)

vanguard182 responds:

will do sir, thankee for the kind words

_Say Your Goodbyes_ _Say Your Goodbyes_

pure awesomeness XD

that was a very good song. keep the good work up and you'll be making stuff like Chronamut's Distance of a Gaze regularly ;)

vanguard182 responds:

ha it will be a while before i can master like chron but the sentiments are appreciated. thanks again for takin an interest in my stuff!

_Overture_ _Overture_

sweet

yea blackmage was kinda right. it probably would have been better to leave out the guitar stuff in the middle as the song is well and truly good enough just with the ambient stuff you had going.

great job though :D

vanguard182 responds:

agreed, i didn't pull off the guitar well, i would fix it but someone used the song in a flash without asking so i can't really do that now. ah well, maybe if someday i revisit this and make it nice i'll send you a copy. thanks for takin the time :-)

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

nice

it was a pretty good song.

btw you should do a FF8 song

Chronamut responds:

ive done a few ff8 songs.. im trying to get away from doing too many video game remixes as people tend to relate more with the actual game than anything that ive actually made..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Come Closer - (Hania) Come Closer - (Hania)

nice

dang I could easily fall asleep to this. (which in this case is a good thing :P)